Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I chopped it off!


I finally got the nerve to chop off my hair. (don't make fun of my weird facial expression...it's a 
do-it-yourself photo!) I think most people are emotionally attached to their hair, especially us 
girls. I am probably a teeny, tiny bit more concerned about my hair than the average person.  As 
a little girl I had long, thick beautiful hair and received a lot of attention over my hair. My Dad 
used to tease me about cutting it off. My sisters enjoyed wearing their hair in many hair lengths 
and styles but I was terrified to cut my hair.  Kind of a "Rupunzel syndrome", if you will!

 I'm over it now, and have had my hair short a few times over the years.  I usually go back to a 
longer length eventually. I guess that's my comfort zone. My husband really likes my hair long, 
and so maybe that is another reason I stay in the long hair zone.  But, the older I get...the less I 
care what other people think! So, I chopped it off.  And it feels really good.
 

1 comment:

  1. So so cute!!! I love it. :D Josh has a thing for long hair too - I don't get it....

    ReplyDelete